"Homedale" Circa 1920 22 Acres with river frontage
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located on St Albans Road in Central Macdonald is this stunning circa 1920 homestead which has been completely restored with an emphasis on modern luxury living without any compromise of the original character and charm of this amazing property.
Incorporating 22 acres of land with panoramic views across the mountains and Macdonald river. "Homedale" was previously a family run dairy before later closing operations, since then it has undergone the breathtaking transformation you see today and would be the perfect place to call home or ideal spot for a weekend away from Sydney CBD (approx. 80 minutes drive).
As you explore the property you will find remains of the original diary now converted to a studio/home office with split system air conditioning, the refrigeration room and a massive barn style shed.
The 22 acres divides into approximately 12 acres surrounding the homestead and the other 10 acres spanning across the road and all the way to the Macdonald river, providing you with your own private sandy beach and access for swimming, canoeing, fishing or the ideal place for a private family picnic.
- Circa 1920 three bedroom homestead fully restored inside and out
- 22 acre allotment, 12 acres around home and 10 acres with river access
- Three generous size bedrooms with plenty of natural light, plus study
- Charming light filled interiors matched with the character of yesteryear
- Gourmet kitchen with island bench, two ovens, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Original brick fireplace & original cast iron stove
- Formal dining, plus separate meals area
- Separate living room with majestic outlook
- Grand master bathroom complete with bathtub and shower
- Separate toilet from bathroom, plus 2nd toilet in laundry
- 9 ft. ceilings and decorative cornices throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning and downlights throughout
- Wrap around deck ensuring you can embrace the breathtaking surroundings all day round
- Detached home office / studio, air conditioned and with phone & internet connection
- Manicured gardens and irrigation system surrounding the residence
- Tranquil outdoor entertaining area embracing mountain and river views
- Massive barn style shed ideal for equipment storage and supplies
- Colourbond garage with remote access for two cars, plus additional storage
- Fully fenced paddocks and holding yards ideal for livestock
- Separate enclosed gazebo positioned on the hill, ideal place to relax and unwind
- Private sandy beach along the Macdonald River, ideal for fishing, swimming or canoeing
- Approx. 80mins drive from Sydney and 15mins from Wisemans Ferry
This property must truly be seen in person to appreciate the lifestyle that is on offer, be sure to contact Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228 before someone beats you to it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces