SOLD AT AUCTION! For $835,000 By Steve Sekulovski 0424 828 228
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Considering selling in Richmond??? Call Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228 for a FREE market consultation today!
First time ever offered for sale is this solid three bedroom home positioned within walking distance to all amenities. This property not only offers a prime location but also is a rare find on generous 797m2 block and zoned R3 medium density lending itself to potential town house/villas development.
Great opportunity for anyone seeking a spacious and quality home on a large block in the centre of town with the opportunity to develop now or later.
- First time offered for sale, one owner for over 40 years
- 797m2 block zoned R3 medium density with 18m frontage
- Potential for townhouse/villa development (sca)
- Walking distance to all amenities
- Solid brick veneer home with spacious layout
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- 2nd living area and 2nd toilet
- Timber kitchen with plentiful cupboard space
- Fully fenced front and back yard, ideal for kids and pets
- Ducted air conditioning and NBN connected
- Rear yard access to carport and lock up garage
- Live or rent now, develop later
- 200m to Richmond Pools
- 300m to Richmond Market Place
- 450m to Richmond train station & Park
- 500m to Richmond High School & 1km to Richmond Primary School
Ensure you don't miss this rare opportunity, call Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228 today!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.