PREMIER LOCATION R3 ZONING DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
AUCTION: SATURDAY 29TH JULY 2017, 10.30AM ONSITE!
When it comes to real estate they say it's all about LOCATION!. We'll add to that some development potential and you have one solid investment. Well this property offers exactly that being situated in one of the most highly sought after streets in Richmond only a stones throw away from all amenities and transport and also zoned R3 medium density.
Less than 150m away the Richmond Market Place offers a variety of specialty stores, supermarket and medical centre. Only 450m away you also have the Richmond train station and nearby cafs and local businesses.
This four bedroom home sitting on a 613m2 block is packed with potential. Whether your plans involve a fixer upper or for those that really want to unlock the maximum potential of this location the opportunity is present for a knock down and rebuild of a brand new house or better yet for the savvy investor the opportunity for duplex or townhouse construction (STCA).
- 613m2 block zoned R3 medium density with 15.5m frontage
- Most sought after location: 150m to Richmond Market Place
- 450m to Richmond train station and surrounding cafes
- DUPLEX or TOWN HOUSE construction opportunity (STCA)
- NEW HOUSE construction opportunity (STCA)
- Live or rent now, develop later
- PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD! DON'T MISS OUT!
Ensure you don't miss this rare opportunity, call Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228 today!
ATTENTION: first home buyers from 1st July:
• No stamp duty on all homes up to $650,000
• Stamp duty relief for homes up to $800,000
• A $10,000 grant for builders of new homes up to $750,000 and purchasers of new homes up to $600,000
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.