Prime Position, Quality Villa - Just Listed
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set in a prime central position, this modern, free standing villa showcases a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle within easy walking distance of Richmond Train Station, shopping centres, schools, parkland and all conveniences.
Embraced by gorgeous gardens, the home offers many special features including beautiful plantation shutters, ducted air conditioning, and sleek gourmet kitchen, open plan living and dining which opens onto a private outdoor entertaining area.
Single level construction, internal access to a large remote control double garage, generous sized bedrooms with built in robes and master bedroom with ensuite combine to make this the ideal home for couples, young families or the investor.
- Kitchen with stone benchtops and tiled splashback
- Omega dishwasher and oven with gas cooking
- Open plan living and dining with ducted A/C and security system
- Carpeted bedrooms with double BIRs
- Master bedroom with double BIR and ensuite
- Neat and tidy bathroom with bath and shower
- Low maintenance, fully fenced private courtyard
- Large laundry with built in cabinetry and linen cupboard
- Internal access to double garage with automatic doors
- Security screening fitted on all windows and doors
- NBN connectivity
- 5 minute walk to Coles and an easy stroll to the marketplace, train station and parklands
ATTENTION: first home buyers from 1st July:
• No stamp duty on all homes up to $650,000
• Stamp duty relief for homes up to $800,000
• A $10,000 grant for builders of new homes up to $750,000 and purchasers of new homes up to $600,000
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.