Renovator's Delight, generous floorplan - huge 1,024m² block!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Presenting a wonderful opportunity to capitalize on this highly sought after lifestyle location. Perfect for the tradesman or home handyman, this original brick family home offers the ideal canvas to add your own personal flair and transform this original brick family residence into a home to be proud of. Situated in a sought after enclave with picturesque mountain views on an elevated, gently sloping 1024sqm parcel of land, the home is conveniently situated only a few minutes' drive to local shops, quality schools and bus to Richmond Station. Offering a larger than average floor plan for a 3 bedroom residence there is loads of potential to convert to a 4 bedroom home within the current footprint and a huge yard with an abundance of space to extend or add a granny flat.
• 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and master with ensuite and split system air-conditioner
• Main bathroom with separate toilet and bath, an abundance of storage space
• Kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and huge walk in pantry
• extra large living and dining room with slow combustion fireplace and air-conditioner
• Covered outdoor entertaining deck with weather wall
• Great sized, private and fully fenced rear yard with cubby house, garden shed and built in barbeque
• Concrete driveway to double lock up garage.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.