"Denn's Park"- 42 acre property at the foothill of the mountains.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Denn's Park is one of the Hawkesbury's most exclusive horse training facilities. The property has been completely redeveloped into a state of the art facility and has been home to many city and group winning horses. The estate is approved to manage up to 70 horses at any one time.
This unique property boasts 42 paddocks, 3 barns, 20 stables as well as an impressive water walker with filtration plant, numerous sheds, walking machine, sand roll and also presents a man-made river course, water tanks, bores, dams and outdoor electrical access as well as individual shelter sheds.
Additional features include:
- Renovated 4 bedrooms home with built in wardrobes to all rooms
- Master suite with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Timber flooring and new carpet throughout
- Ducted air conditioning for all year round comfort
- Multiple living areas
- Large modern kitchen
- Expansive entertainment deck at the rear of the house with stunning views over the property
- Located 15 minutes from the historical town of Windsor, 50 minutes from the bustling Norwest Business Park
- Close to local shops, restaurants and schools
To arrange a private viewing of this property please contact Fiona on 0418 628 188.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.