Elevated, level 1/4 acre - R3 (medium density) Zoning - Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Commanding prime position on an elevated, 1005sqm parcel of land zoned R3 (medium density housing), this very spacious family home is a renovator's or developer's dream with enormous potential and possibility. Positioned to take full advantage of gentle breezes and breathtaking northerly views to the rear, the property features 20m frontage and extra wide (5.6m) side access to a massive, clear and level backyard with an abundance space to extend, add a granny flat, pool, shed or further develop.
Offered for the first time in 37 years, this unique property is situated approx. 30 mins from the M7 and the new Sydney Business Park in a rapidly growing, highly desirable lifestyle location, moments from all conveniences and within walking distance of North Richmond Shopping Village, local schools, cafs and the beautiful Hawkesbury River.
• Entry foyer with cloak cupboard, internal access to a double lock up garage
• Generous lounge and dining room, large kitchen with dishwasher and walk in pantry
• Spacious open plan family living opening onto a fabulous outdoor entertaining area
• 4 bedrooms (3 with BIRs) including master with ensuite and full length BIRs
• 3 way main bathroom, good sized laundry, double linen cupboard
• Extra wide side access to a manicured fully fenced yard, town water and sewer
• Extend upwards to take full advantage of spectacular North - North-Easterly Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.