Refreshed and Rejuvenated
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Creating an atmosphere both inviting and warm this peaceful family home enjoys spacious light filled living areas and luxury finishes with modern materials. Set in a beautiful leaf lined cul-de-sac this truly is a great opportunity to buy. The home features two generous living areas with more than enough space for the family, a brand new kitchen with new appliances, dishwasher and soft close doors, four bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans and a fifth bedroom or study, beautiful modern bathroom and separate second toilet, reverse cycle air conditioning and large slow combustion fireplace, low maintenance front and back yards with new colour bond fencing, perfect for a busy modern lifestyle. So if you are looking for a family home with beautiful street appeal, close to Public and Private schools, bus to Richmond Station and all the necessary shops then this could be the ideal home for you and with a potential rental return of high $400's this could be a set and forget investment.
- Four bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a fifth bedroom or study
- Two spacious and separate living areas.
- Slow combustion fireplace and split-system air conditioning.
- Brand new kitchen with new appliances, dishwasher and soft close doors
- Beautifully renovated main bathroom and separate second toilet
- Single, drive-through garage with access to backyard
- Low maintenance back yard with new colour bond fencing
- Convenient location, close to school and shops.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.