- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Hidden off the main road and tucked at the bottom of a 100m concrete driveway, Frog Hollow is home to a mixture of native and exotic plants and supports a large variety of wildlife including wombats, wallabies, birds and reptiles to name a few.
Perfect for nature lovers, those looking to escape the rat race or even for someone looking for a property with potential for overnight accommodation or a weekender this is a very rare opportunity.
The spacious light filled two bedroom home has an easy flow floorplan consisting of a separate lounge and dining area with slow combustion fireplace, study, large sunroom, bathroom with bath and a large modern kitchen which boasts stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, skylight, dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space. It is in need of some minor TLC but this home suits its surroundings beautifully.
Surrounded by lush rainforest this property also has some cleared and open pasture and currently home to Llamas but could also be easily suited to other hooved animals.
So if you are looking for a tranquil and peaceful property with a cosy home Frogs Hollow is a must view.
• Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes and separate study
• Multiple living areas with a slow combustion fireplace to lounge
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, skylight, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
• Spacious bathroom with a bath plus a 2nd toilet
• Privately positioned on approx. 15 acres surrounded by lush rainforest and rare specimen plants
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Located approximately a 20 min drive to the IGA at Kurrajong Heights, 25 mins drive to Kurrajong Villiage and 10 minutes from Bilpin.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.