More than meets the eye - 697m² block with access
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
What an amazing first home or investment opportunity, nestled in a quiet street and walking distance to local shops, park and Londonderry Public School. Internally this brick-veneer residence offers a flexible layout with multiple living options, generous sized bedrooms and a separate study area.
It doesn't end there, also positioned on a generous 697m2 block with rear yard access to a double garage and double carport, ideal for anyone wanting somewhere secure to keep all the big boy toys. The yard is fully fenced making it ideal for pets or young children and also offers a separate studio/craft room.
- 697m2 block with rear yard access
- Three bedrooms, plus separate study area
- Flexible layout offering multiple living options
- Double lock up garage with power, plus double carport
- Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Light-filled kitchen complete with dishwasher
- Modern main bathroom with separate toilet
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Separate studio in yard, pet-friendly yard being fully fenced
- Superb first home or investment opportunity
- Quiet and convenient location
- Walk to shops, post-office, park and primary school
- 5 mins to Richmond and 15 mins to Penrith
- Act quick! Owners instructions are to sell!
This property has loads to offer but must be seen in person to be appreciated, Call Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228 today!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.