- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 7 Cars
Set on a level and flood-free 2.98ha (7.4 acre) with two road access and surrounded by beautiful quality homes, this is a unique opportunity to secure prime acreage with enormous potential and possibility in a highly sought after location. Ideal for the horse enthusiast with easy access for trucks, machinery, horse float or trailer, the property is fully fenced with multiple paddocks, large stable complex, shedding, full sized dressage arena, dam and full length side access. There is an original 3 bedroom cottage with wrap around verandah and small single bedroom cabin with under cover parking for up to 3 vehicles which are both currently leased with tenants happy to stay. Perfectly positioned in an extremely central location within 5 mins of Richmond Town Centre and train station, approx. 15 mins of Penrith, the new Sydney Business Park, M7 and M2 motor ways and just moments from all the lifestyle benefits the Hawkesbury has to offer. Features:
• Frontage to Reynolds Road and full side access via adjoining laneway
• Original 3 bedroom cottage and separate 1 bedroom cabin with town water
• Older style stable complex with 10 stables, feed and tack room
• Full sized dressage arena, dam, large shedding and fenced paddocks
• Set above the 1:100 flood level with full flood report available for viewing
• Possible future subdivision potential, great land bank opportunity
• Knock down and rebuild, renovate or just move in, the possibilities are endless!
4 garage spaces and 3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.