Beautiful Country Home on 17 acres
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Embracing a serene bushland outlook, this 17 acre property of gently sloping land, is perfect for those seeking peace and tranquility and conveniently located only 15 scenic minutes from Wisemans Ferry. Enjoy entertaining your guests on the large timber deck or relax and unwind around your very own fire pit and hammock. The home includes, master bedroom upstairs with two built in wardrobes, ceiling fan, split system air conditioner, en-suite and a sitting area or study. Downstairs offers a timber kitchen adjoining the family room and separate dining room, good size bathroom with bath and separate toilet, separate lounge with slow combustion fire place.
Other Features include:
- Set on approx 17 acres with round yard, paddocks and some horse shelters
- Split system air conditioning and slow combustion fire place
- Fire pit, hammock and undercover timber deck
- Double carport, 50,000 litres of water, small dam
- 11.2 x 6.2m Shed with attached single carport
- Beautiful timber kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, island bench
- Valted timber ceilings, polished timber floors throughout living
Come and see the beautiful rural ambience that Central Macdonald has to offer.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Fire Pit
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.