Bigger is better!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Occupying a substantial 729sqm parcel of land, this family home offers a sleek contemporary design with plenty of room for all the family. Located in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac and overlooking the Windsor downs reserve this is a rare treat to live in suburbia and still get a rural aspect and privacy. The home has a very practical floorplan which flows into the large backyard giving you a real sense of space and light. The property features generous living areas, three good sized bedrooms, main with a walk in robe and access to the bathroom, double drive through lock up carport plus side access, giving you ample room for multiple cars, a boat or caravan, floating timber hardwood floors, Covered outdoor entertaining area, reverse cycle air conditioner, gas cooking and hot water and a good sized bathroom and separate toilet. So whether you're a tradie, a family, down or up sizing this is a great all-rounder property and with a rental return in the mid to high $400's it has the potential to be a very sound investment.
• Three bedrooms, Main with walk in robe and access to bathroom
• Generous living room with study nook
• Large backyard with colour bond fencing
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Open plan kitchen/dining with gas cooking and access to entertaining area
• Quiet, private and friendly cul-de-sac close to all shops, transport and amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
729m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.