Too Good to Last
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Creating an atmosphere both inviting and warm this peaceful family home enjoys spacious light filled living areas and luxury finishing with modern materials. Set in a convenient location close to public transport, shops and schools this is a great opportunity. The home features two generous living areas with more than enough space for the family, a brand new kitchen with new appliances, ample bench space and beautiful gloss splash back , Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans in the main, Single lock up garage with remote access, well presented bathroom, reverse cycle air conditioning and a large alfresco entertaining area overlooking the generous family friendly yard, perfect for hosting family and guests. So if you are looking for a family home with beautiful street appeal, close to Public and Private schools, Hawkesbury Hospital, Windsor Station and all the necessary shops then this could be the ideal home for you and with a potential rental return in the mid to high $400's this could be a set and forget investment.
- Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans in the main
- Two spacious and separate living areas.
- Brand new kitchen with new appliances, ample bench space and beautiful gloss splash back
- Single lock up garage with remote access
- Large alfresco entertaining area
- Generous family friendly yard
- Convenient location, close to school and shops.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
521m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.