Vacant Park front block… Breathtaking mountain views
- Land: 683m² (0.17 acres)
If you're looking for the perfect canvas upon which to build your dream home, this magnificent 683sqm allotment overlooks acres of pristine park-land, in a peaceful, family-friendly location. Offering extra-wide 18m frontage, the property is almost level and is well suited to a wide variety of house plans. Minutes from local schools, shops, approx. 30 minutes from the M7 and 40 mins from the Hills District, the land is in the first stage of the exciting new Redbank Development known as Yobarnie Rise'. Located within close proximity of the beautiful Hawkesbury River, local reserves, National Parks and an abundance of facilities for your family to enjoy. Features include:
• Extra wide 18m frontage, suit a variety of house plans
• Extensive parkland, cycle ways and walk ways
• Surrounded by heritage protected parkland and water bodies
• Fully serviced with town water, sewer and NBN.
• Positioned on the high side of the road with picturesque views over Peel Park
• Perfect for those seeking a relaxed and peaceful lifestyle
683m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.