Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
TREE CHANGE? - WEEKENDER? - INVESTMENT? - RETREAT?
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
What a fantastic opportunity so close to the beautiful Hawkesbury River and all on a Torrens Title 892m2 block (NO STRATA FEES OR PARK FEES!). Private and peaceful yet far from isolated, this property is only 50 minutes to Hornsby, Castle Hill & Windsor. With Del Rio Resort and the Webbs Creek Ferry only minutes away, this cottage is the perfect place to relax, unwind and get back to nature.
- Two great sized bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, master with office space
- 892m2 low maintenance block, (NO STRATA FEES OR PARK FEES)
- Tidy kitchen including electric appliances
- Bathroom with shower/bath and separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Split system air conditioning
- Great covered deck with fly screens
- Concrete driveway with car and storage space
- 20,000 litre water tank, absorbtion trench
- Approx. 1km to local shops, cafe's, bowling club and school
- Council Rates approximately $256.00 per quarter
Hurry as this property is priced to sell!, Call Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228 to book an appointment today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
892m² / 0.22 acres
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.