Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Great Location on a massive block.
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
From the moment you walk through the front gates, this charming home surrounded by delightful fragrant gardens will instantly melt your heart. Dual level and recently had some renovations, the home is perfect for a young or growing family. The floor plan is spacious, light and offers a warm and inviting interior with new carpet downstairs, 2 bathrooms and multiple split system air conditioning. The modern kitchen and meals area provides full view of the backyard and a lovely covered outdoor entertaining area, perfect to relax and enjoy a cuppa or watch the children play in a safe, nature-filled environment. Set on a beautifully manicured, 1,764sqm parcel of land with a selection of fruit trees, a BBQ area, hedged gardens, side access and plenty of storage, and just a short drive from local shops, schools, cafes, restaurants, Windsor Train Station and walking distance to Hawkesbury Hospital. Lovingly cared for and maintained by its original owners, this property has so much to offer but must be seen in person to be appreciated.
- Light-filled renovated kitchen with electric cooking, Zip Hydro Tap and adjoining meals area
- Main bedroom positioned downstairs with large built in wardrobes and split system air conditioning
- 4 additional bedrooms positioned upstairs and a study downstairs
- 2 Neat and tidy bathrooms, 1 with a bath
- Large lounge room with new carpet, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Open entrance foyer, Large laundry with storage, lots of storage throughout
- Fully fenced, backyard with beautifully established gardens and a selection of fruit trees
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,764m² / 0.44 acres
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.