Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Johnston Street Medical Centre Circa 1840
- 11 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 9 Cars
• 3D tour available for this property, click tour icon
This grand building is situated in the heart of Windsor and occupying a 822m2 block. Previously being three terrace residences before being transformed into The Johnston Street Medical Centre in 1984.
Now comprising of 11 rooms plus reception and waiting area on both levels, the property boasts nine foot ceilings, colonial style brickwork and a mixture of original Australian ceder, Tasmanian oak and Western red-cedar throughout.
Also offering 9 off street car spaces, this is the ideal property for any professional business use or would make an impressive residence.
• Stunning front facade with sandstone finishes & impressive tall balustrades
• Circa 1840 building completely restored with traditional character & features
• 822m2 block in the Windsor CBD with carpark at rear
• Ducted air conditioning throughout - zone control
• Ornate fireplaces throughout
• Alarm & security camera system
• Ideal professional rooms use
• NBN connected
• Zoned B2 local business
• 450m to Hawkesbury Hospital
• 1km to Windsor Train Station
• Potential to convert to impressive residence (sca)
• Potential to convert to bed and breakfast (sca)
• Potential to convert to boarding rooms (sca)
• 4 specialist rooms (all with hand wash basins)
• 2 treatment rooms
• Large waiting & reception area
• Kitchenette and toilets
- 5 specialist rooms (four with hand wash basins)
- Waiting area
For further information about this property or to organise a private inspection, contact Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
9 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.