Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Anschau House circa 1930
- 12 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Located in the historic Windsor Township, this magnificent property showcases the artistry of yesteryear and old world charm.
- Full brick construction with 14ft ornate ceilings
- Wrap around veranda with French doors
- In ground salt water pool, ornate and well maintained gardens
- Numerous ornate fireplaces
- Ample car accommodation including double garage and workshop area
- Twelve spacious rooms with plenty of storage space available
- Three good sized bathrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 1733 sqm block
- Centralized fire detection system and security system with back-to-base monitoring
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
1,733m² / 0.43 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.