Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
An acre in the Heart of Town
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
First time offered for over 50 Years, this is a fantastic opportunity to purchase 1 acre of land, right in the heart of the beautiful community of Wilberforce. Positioned opposite Wilberforce park and only 700m from Wilberforce Public School, 750m from Wilberforce Shopping Centre and 10mins from Windsor. Privately set back off the road, this neatly presented 3 bedroom family home has lots of potential, featuring multiple living areas, timber kitchen with lots of bench space, split system air conditioning, a study and a separate teenage retreat or in-law accommodation with bathroom and laundry facilities. Outside the property has a large undercover entertainment area overlooking an inground pool, plenty of room for the kids and pets to play, a 6x7m shed with mezzanine storage, workshop space and for any music lovers its very own recording studio. The property also lends itself to development or subdivision potential either now or in the future (subject to council approvals).
Highlighted features include:
- Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and private balcony
- Two additional bedrooms plus a separate study
- Teenagers retreat with bathroom and laundry facilities
- Multiple living areas, split system air conditioning
- Timber kitchen with electric appliances and lots of bench space
- 6x7m Shed with mezzanine and music studio attached
- Development or subdivision potential (subject to council approval)
- 1-acre block giving you plenty of room for the kids and pets to play
**Want to book an inspection easily?**
Send a text message to Ziggy Parsonson or Melanie Galea with your full name, address of property and preferred inspection time and we will confirm this with you as soon as possible.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
4,150m² / 1.03 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.