Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Views, Arable pasture and Horse Facilities
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Immerse yourself in the fresh country air and rural ambiance with this enticing opportunity boasting approx. 2.8 acres of fully arable, gently sloping pasture. Divided into 3 paddocks with electric fencing, 2 day shelters, automatic watering troughs, 2 stables and full sized grass arena, the property is ideal for the horse enthusiast. Wide side access to a 5 bay shed with power and large water tank with pump, double garaging and huge under house workshop provide excellent storage and under car parking for up to 6 vehicles. The elevated position of this beautifully maintained family home takes full advantage of gentle breezes, natural light and glorious 180 degree views from the mountains to the Sydney skyline. Situated in a whisper quiet location with school bus at the gate, just 5 minutes from the quaint village of Kurrajong. Features:
• Formal entry foyer, spacious living and dining room with vaulted ceiling
• Open plan country style kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and pantry
• Family living and dining room, a selection of outdoor entertaining decks
• 4 generous bedrooms with BIRs and ceiling fans, master with ensuite
• 3 way main bathroom with separate toilet, large laundry with built in cabinets
• Multiple linen cupboards, huge under house workshop and games room
• Ceiling fans, split system A/C, slow combustion fireplace, block out shutters
• Septic sewage system, mature native gardens, large concrete water tank
• Polished timber floors, alarm system, LED downlights to kitchen and bedroms
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
1.1331 ha / 2.8 acres
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.