Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Large Rural landholding, private and peaceful location
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Experience a rural lifestyle of absolute tranquility just a short drive from North Richmond Shopping Centre, approx. 10 mins from Richmond and within easy access of a selection of quality public and private schools. Set on 10.2ha (approx. 25 acres), mostly fenced with a blend of gently sloping, cleared arable pasture, large dam and a pretty nature-filled wonderland that flows all the way to Howes Creek, the property is well suited to horses, livestock and a wide array of rural pursuits. First time offered in over 50 years, the warm and inviting country style homestead offers a spacious light filled layout with multiple living and entertaining areas, generous bedrooms and full sized asphalt tennis court. A double carport and shedding complete the package. Features:
• Single level, brick rendered homestead with freshly painted interiors
• 5 generous bedrooms, master with triple BIRs, 2 full bathrooms plus 3rd WC
• Solid timber kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances and gas cooktop
• Open plan family room, sunroom, family dining area
• Large living room with slow combustion fireplace and A/C
• Double sized garage with attached double carport plus 2nd double carport
• Dam with pump, 2x 19,000L water tanks, absorption trench sewage system
• Chicken shed, solar power, potential subdivision into two lots (STCA)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Dam With Pump
10 ha / 25 acres
2 garage spaces and 4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.