Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Dream first home or investment!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are looking for a family home with beautiful street appeal, close to both Public and Private schools, Hawkesbury Hospital, Windsor Train Station and all the necessary shops, then this could be the ideal home for you. This double storey, free standing home offers the best value for money in the marketplace. With luxuries including ducted air conditioning, a double garage, two bathrooms, heaps of storage and low maintenance gardens, what more could you ask for. The home enjoys spacious tiled living areas with fabulous outdoor entertaining, large sun drenched bedrooms and a warm and inviting feeling throughout. The gourmet kitchen provides ample bench space, plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances. Dont miss this golden opportunity.
- Three double sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Fantastic indoor/outdoor entertaining areas with a landscaped backyard
- Ducted air-conditioning and security systems
- Gourmet kitchen with ample bench space, plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances
- Double lock up garage
- Short walk to South windsor shops and Hawkesbury Oasis YMCA (Indoor swimming pool and gym)
ATTENTION: first home buyers from 1st July:
• No stamp duty on all homes up to $650,000
• Stamp duty relief for homes up to $800,000
• A $10,000 grant for builders of new homes up to $750,000 and purchasers of new homes up to $600,000
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.