Superb Location - Community Living
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Free standing home positioned in the highly sought after John Tebbutt Place. This is the first time this property has been offered for sale in 24 years and has only had one owner since it was built. This is your chance to own community living right in the heart of Richmond. Entertaining is a breeze with the community tennis court, swimming pool and function center with bbq facilities. Conveniently located just minutes from local schools, Richmond Marketplace and Richmond Railway Station. There are nine homes in this particular section and all but one are owner occupied.
- 270 sqm block, featuring a large courtyard perfect for outdoor living
- Open plan lounge and dining area with split system air conditioning to keep cool during the Summer months
- Modern style kitchen with gas cooktop electric oven and rangehood
- 2 bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes. Main bedroom has a reverse cycle air conditioner for comfortable living
- Laundry with linen and access to side yard
- Powder room for guests.
- Gas port for extra heating
- Single lock up garage with internal access and automatic door
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
270m² / 0.07 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.