Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Welcome to Aileron - Walk To Everything
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned in the heart of Richmond, this charming yet low maintenance cottage is the epitome of easy living. Throughout the last five years, this stunning property has undergone a complete renovation with new appliances, LED lighting, and polished timber floors as well as new wiring, new plumbing and its attractive painted finish.
Aileron' is walking distance to public transport, and Richmond's thriving restaurants and cafes, shops, schools, Western Sydney University; and all just one hour's drive from Sydney CBD.
With three generous bedrooms and a gorgeous lounge, with heritage gas flame fire for winter and reverse cycle air-conditioning for summer, this really is an easy property to enjoy.
The bathroom has undergone a complete renovation with a striking result; black and white tiles with heritage-style brass fittings makes this one to show off to your friends. The kitchen includes beautiful timber and stainless steel bench tops with a new stainless steel self-cleaning freestanding oven.
Step outside on to the Jarrah timber deck and enjoy the lush, manicured and low maintenance garden. Set on a corner block, Aileron' also has secure off-street parking for up to three vehicles.
Now here it is with all the hard work done, waiting for you to move straight in and enjoy. Call Steve Sekulovski today on 0424 828 228.
Key features include:
- 3 generous size bedrooms
- Premier corner block location in the heart of Richmond
- Freshly painted throughout & new timber blinds
- Jarrah rear deck
- Original hardwood timber floors, polished and rejuvenated
- Restumped piers, new electricity box with safety switches and new electrical wiring throughout
- Mains gas connection and NBN connection
- Restored fireplaces and gas-flame fire in lounge area
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning & instant hot water gas system
- Beautifully renovated kitchen with new appliances and feature fireplace
- Stunning bathroom in heritage style finish
- LED lighting and ceiling fans throughout
- Spotted gum front deck with covered porch
- Carport and separate colourbond shed
- Off-street parking for up to three vehicles
- Covered entertaining area overlooking freshly turfed Sir Walter lawns
- 200m to East Richmond Train Station, 300m to Richmond Market Place shopping centre
- Potential for professional rooms (stca)
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.