Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BRAND NEW LUXURY RESIDENCE IN THE HEART OF RICHMOND
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get set to be impressed by the flawless design of this luxury residence and very convenient Richmond CBD location. Approximately 300m to local shops and cafs, 600m to Richmond train station and Richmond Market Place.
Set in a secure and quiet position away from main street noise, this grand home offers the highest quality finishes and generous floor plan with four bedrooms, two living areas and open planning kitchen and dining.
Impressively appointed spotted gum flooring, luxury and stylish bathrooms and gourmet kitchen finished with 40mm ceasarstone benches and island sink.
A brand new single level home in such a prominent location is a rare find, whether you are planning for your future or ready to move in now, this home is a must inspect.
- BRAND NEW single level luxury residence
- 300m to cafs, shops, schools & parks
- 600m to Richmond train station & Richmond market place
- Spotted gum floors and carpeted bedrooms
- Generous bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Impressive size master retreat with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Gourmet kitchen with 40mm ceasarstone benches, island sink and soft close draws
- Second living area or theatre room, which could also be a fifth bedroom
- Luxury & stylish bathrooms
- Oversized laundry area with storage
- Ducted air conditioning & remote alarm system
- Covered outdoor alfresco area
- Quiet, secure and central location on a 572m2 block
- Be the first to move in, all is ready to go
- Don't miss this rare opportunity, instructions are to SELL!
Inspections are highly recommended as this property is sure not to disappoint, call Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228 today!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
572m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.