Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Location, Quality, Convenience
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Meticulously renovated with stylish modern flair and every attention to detail, this classic beauty presents as new, exemplifying effortless town living with nothing to do but move in, relax and enjoy. Peacefully tucked away in a highly desirable, tree-lined cul de sac on a generous 663sqm parcel of land, the property offers prime position, a mere stone's throw from Richmond Marketplace and a stroll to Richmond train station, medical centres, public swimming pool and all conveniences.
High ceilings, split system air conditioning, beautiful floating timber floors, brand new lighting and quality carpets feature throughout the home and a remote control internal alarm system, single lock up garage with secure side entrance, external lighting and an abundance of off-street parking, provide the perfect blend of convenience, comfort and security. A chic new kitchen with Bosch appliances, spacious living room flooded with natural sunlight and a generous master bedroom with built in robes complete the package.
Zoned R3 (medium density) housing with wide side access, fully fenced front yard with quaint picket fence and huge backyard with plenty of room for a large granny flat, the property offers enormous possibility and versatility for the elderly, investors, young couples or families alike. Features:
• Entry foyer with cloak cupboard and plenty of storage
• Spacious living room with split system A/C and servery to kitchen
• Brand new kitchen with Bosch electric cooking, dishwasher and pantry
• Dining area, 3 bedrooms, master with built in robes
• Renovated main bathroom and laundry with 2nd toilet
• 9ft ceilings, picture rails, double insulation, security doors and screens
• Double hung windows with security locks, remote control alarm system
• Upgraded plumbing, electricals, lighting and hot water system
• Wide side access and off street parking for up to 5 vehicles, boat or caravan
• Single lock up garage with remote control door and lockable side entrance gate
• Fully fenced front and back yard, perfect for pets and young children
• Manicured yard and low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Covered front and rear verandah, brand new blinds throughout
• Approx. 100m from Richmond Marketplace, 300m from Richmond Train Station
• Excellent tenant in place at $540pw on a 9 month lease; perfect for an investor
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
664m² / 0.16 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.