Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
"Hampton Cottage" Impeccable design and presentation
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Experience a lifestyle of luxury and convenience in this exceptionally designed family home. Providing a contemporary style which is in tune with the needs of modern living, the spacious design provides flexible areas for all the family, and numerous opportunities to suit your individual lifestyle.
Walking into the large entry and past the forward bedrooms, the home continues to reveal itself as you move towards the heart of the home, the stunning gourmet kitchen, which opens onto a light-filled rear living area. The clever design provides flexible areas for all the family, including a spacious Master Retreat with large walk in robe and luxurious Ensuite plus a separate area for the kids to kick back in the Children's Activities Room or tv room, which connects with 3 bedrooms and a study nook.
The luxury inclusions don't stop there, the property also provides a double garage and wide side access to a generous, fully fenced yard, an in-ground pebble crete pool with separate spa and beach area for the kids, plus a large entertainment Merbau deck.
Surrounded by quality homes, this beautiful home is positioned close to local primary schools, shops, public transport, parkland and the picturesque Hawkesbury River. A mere 5 minutes from Windsor, 15 minutes to Rouse Hill Town Centre and 30 minutes from the commercial centre of Norwest Business Park.
Highlighted features include:
- Extra wide entrance and hallway with cloak room
- Master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe, plantation shutters, ceiling fan and ensuite
- 5 additional bedrooms all with large wardrobes, plantation shutters and ceiling fans
- Gourmet kitchen with raised Essa stone bench tops, Smeg appliances including gas cooktop, large walk-in pantry and a separate wine cellar
- Spacious tiled living and dining room
- Formal lounge or theatre room with plantation shutters
- Kids entertainment room/TV room with study nook
- Large modern main bathroom with bath, plus additional guest bathroom with shower
- Good size laundry with lots of cupboard space and an extendable tap
- Ducted air conditioner with zone control, colour intercom system, ducted vacuum system, NBN and foxtel connection
- Double lock up garage with remote access and ducted air vent with its own zone
- Set on 2,000sqm with wide side gate access to a spacious backyard with garden shed
- In-ground pebble crete pool with separate spa and Beach area for the kids and a heat pump
- Large entertaining merbau deck, landscaped gardens with irrigation system
- Instantaneous gas hot water system, 3 phase solar power
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
2,000m² / 0.49 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.