Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MacDonald Jones Prestige home - ticks all the boxes!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
The moment you step inside this breathtaking MacDonald Jones home you will know that you have found something truly special. A stunning fusion of internal living & entertaining space, with towering 2.7 metre ceilings, that flow effortlessly to the al-fresco outdoor dining, built in BBQ zone and fire pit amphitheatre, all punctuated by the backdrop of a Balinese inspired pool and water feature. Sometimes it's those little extras that make a house a home, and with luxury items like chef's kitchen with custom raised high top kitchen benches, huge walk in pantry, zoned security, r/c ducted air conditioning and remote electronic access gates and garages, the boxes have all been ticked. To complete the perfect package this home is all set on more than 1,000 sqm of land in the highly sought Vermont Estate of Pitt Town.
If boats, cars, or caravanning are your passion and side access and garaging space are considered a premium, then look no further than this incredible property.
• Double auto lock up garage under main roof.
• Additional 4 car auto garage with separate bathroom and services connected.
• Remote side access gate offering 12 metres of further secure off street parking for boats, vehicles,
caravans or equipment.
• 3,000 litre rain water storage tank system, automatically connected to the pool + fully reticulated
garden watering system.
• Spacious master suite with ensuite and walk in robe, overlooking pool area.
• All other bedrooms feature b/in robes and access to additional separate study/play area.
• Famous MacDonald Jones steel frame construction.
• Integrated attic stairs leading to inner roof storage.
• 100% recycled water utilities.
Bona Vista Heritage Park located at the end of the street offers amazing parkland, a walking track, children's playground and picnic areas with covered BBQ facilities. Access to endless recreational activities at every turn with Lynwood Country Club, Riverside Oaks Golf Resort, the Hawkesbury River and Cattai National Park all within 10 minutes from your doorstep.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,000m² / 0.25 acres
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.