Beautiful views, 5 Acres
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
With panoramic views spanning out across the Hawkesbury and towards the Blue Mountains, this one of a kind home is certainly going to catch your eye.
Upstairs the home offers a free flowing floor plan consisting of a renovated kitchen with granite bench tops and butler's pantry, three good sized bedrooms, the main with walk-in wardrobe and access to the balcony, spacious light filled living area with high pitched ceilings, oversize high-end bespoke sliding doors giving you breathtaking views out across the property.
The lower level consists of a large open family room, a modern bathroom, a good sized fourth bedroom and has its own fenced yard and separate private entrance.
Other quality features include ducted air conditioning, two additional split system air conditioners, a working pot belly stove, restored 1880 church windows in main bedroom and stairwell, solid timber and stainless steel spiral staircase, spa bath in upstairs bathroom and a wraparound veranda with spa making this the ideal spot to sit back and enjoy the views.
The home is positioned on approx. 5 fully fenced acres with greenhouse, garden shed and tool shed. Located in the beautiful township of Pitt Town this property is only a short walk to the local shops, close to local schools, a four minute drive to Lynwood Country Club and a 15min drive to the historic town of Windsor.
- Four bedrooms with walk-in robe and restored 1880 church windows to the main
- Renovated modern kitchen with butlers pantry, granite bench tops, 900mm combined oven/stove and a dishwasher
- Spacious open living area with a pot belly stove, over sized high-end bespoke sliding doors
- Modern bathroom with spa bath
- Ducted air conditioning and two additional split system air conditioners
- Large wrap around veranda with spa
- Large downstairs family room with adjoining bathroom
- Private entrance to downstairs and separate fenced yard with beautiful gardens
You will fall in love with this unique property. If you would like to know more give Ziggy a call to arrange an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 ha / 4.94 acres
5 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.