Potential plus 1,024m² block!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Peacefully nestled in a sought-after enclave of North Richmond, this original brick family home presents the perfect start whilst acquiring a level 1,024sqm parcel of land. Enjoying elevated mountain views the home is conveniently situated only minutes' drive to local shops, quality schools and bus to Richmond Station. Features:
• 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and master with ensuite and split system air-conditioner
• Main bathroom with separate toilet and bath
• Kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and huge walk in pantry
• Large living and dinning room with slow combustion fireplace and air-conditioner
• Covered outdoor entertaining deck with weather wall
• Great sized, private and fully fenced rear yard with cubby house, garden shed and built in barbeque
• Concrete driveway to double lock up garage.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,024m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.