Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious light-filled Townhouse, huge yard, Loads of Storage, walk to everything
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Rarely does an opportunity arise to purchase a townhouse with an abundance of outdoor living space. Enviably positioned on the fringe of the Hawkesbury River reserve, this light-filled townhouse offers a large, sunny level backyard with paved outdoor entertaining area. Situated in a small complex of five, the property additionally has shared access to a huge level grassed area, perfect for children to play. Thoughtfully designed with sliding doors opening onto two private balconies, the property takes full advantage of gentle breezes and enjoys breathtaking views from its elevated position. Conveniently located within easy walking distance of local shops, schools, cafes and bus to Richmond Station. Features:
• Open plan living and dining room with split system A/C and brand new floating floor
• Well-appointed kitchen with gas stove and oven, dishwasher, pantry and servery
• Two downstairs bedrooms with BIRs, main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Huge master with BIRs, ensuite and private balcony to relax and enjoy the views
• Extra wide double lock up garage with R/C door and internal access
• Large under house storage area, storage cupboard, large laundry with additional W/C
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Huge Backyard
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.