Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunning Views to the City Lights
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Showcasing breathtaking views through the valley across pristine rural countryside and spanning out towards the city, epitomising the very essence of Hawkesbury Living. Set on approximately 2.5 acres this owner designed and built family home has been freshly painted throughout and provides a spacious environment for the whole family. Positioned only minutes to local schools, shopping centre and public transport.
Highlighted features include:
- Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and plantation shutters
- 2 additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- 2-year-old, eat-in gourmet kitchen with ceasar stone bench tops, stainless steel dishwasher and appliances and a pantry
- Open plan lounge and dining room with reverse cycle air conditioning, gas fire and built-in flat screen television
- Back deck fitted with glass panels so not to interrupt the stunning city views
- 2.5 acres with 4 x paddocks, shipping container, chicken coop, animal shelter, dam
- Landscaped gardens with gazebo, mango tree fig tree
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with direct access to a spacious pool house/self contained studio including games room, bathroom/laundry and open plan kitchen/lounge area
- Underhouse storage, double carport plus an additional space for a third vehicle
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1.0117 ha / 2.5 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.