Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Entertain in Style
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Light filled living spaces, tastefully renovated interiors and a private covered outdoor entertaining area with salt water in ground swimming pool combine to create a superb family environment in a highly desirable location. Proportioned to offer flexibility for a growing family whilst at the same time offering the quiet ambiance of a sanctuary suitable for a couple looking to downsize from acreage. Spacious and single level, the home is set on a huge level 894sqm parcel of land overlooking an adjoining Council reserve, creating a sense of privacy, space and tranquillity.
Featuring a seamless indoor and outdoor flow with a wonderful selection of family living and entertaining areas that overlook the pool and sunny level yard. Internal and external surround sound speakers, ducted air conditioning and a stylish gas fireplace create the perfect environment to relax or entertain. An abundance of storage and multiple car accommodation includes double lock up garage with A/C, remote control doors and shelving, huge carport and the flexibility of both rear access and wide side access to a large commercial shed with workbench, power and lighting.
Moments from North Richmond Shopping Centre, quality schools, pre-schools, parkland, Dog Park, bus 100m down to road goes to Richmond Station and picturesque walking tracks along the banks of the beautiful Hawkesbury River. Set in a prime position in one of North Richmond's premier streets, in a thriving family friendly community adjoining the new Redbank Development and Parklands, this superb lifestyle location offers quality family living within approx. 1 hour's drive of the Sydney CBD. Features:
• Tiled entry foyer, formal living and dining with quality carpet
• Huge family living room with stylish gas fireplace overlooking the pool and yard
• Open plan kitchen with brand new appliances including Westinghouse dual oven
• Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, brand new S/S range hood
• Master bedroom with ensuite and large walk in robe with customized shelving
• 3 additional bedrooms with BIRs including huge teenager's retreat or guest room
• Main bathroom with corner bath, brand new tap wear
• 1.5kw solar power, 3 phase power, exterior security system
• Double lock up garage with R/C doors, A/C and plenty of shelving
• Commercial shed with shelving, work bench, light and power
• An abundance of storage, internal and external lighting, Foxtel dish
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
894.8m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.