Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Prime Level 2289m² Subdivision potential (STCA)
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Set on over 1/2 acre of level land with long road frontage and wide side access, this is an extremely rare opportunity to secure prime land in a much sought after and highly desirable lifestyle location.
Whether you choose to subdivide and build a new home (STCA), add a granny flat or just move in and enjoy the wonderful feeling of space and privacy this unique property has to offer, there's enormous possibility and potential to invest in your own property, for both now and in the future.
Featuring a beautifully maintained single level family home with wide side access to an enormous park-like backyard with sparkling salt water in ground swimming pool and a huge 10.6 x 8.4m colour bond shed with 2.8m opening, concrete flooring, power, mezzanine and workshop, this property has it all!
Perfect for large or extended families, tradesmen or older couples looking to downsize from acres and move closer to all conveniences, there is an abundance of space and easy access for a large caravan, boat and multiple vehicles, plenty of room for pets and for children to play or kick a ball and offers a large, clean slate for almost anything you desire.
Situated with walking distance of shops, cafs, restaurants, local clubs, parkland, bus to Richmond Station and quality local primary and high schools and approx. 25 mins from the new Sydney Business Park and Penrith town centre. Features:
• Full length, covered front and rear verandah with restful mountain views
• Wide entry foyer, beautiful polished timber floors throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ducted vacuum
• 6 generous bedrooms and large study, all with BIRs or WIRs
• Formal lounge and media rooms with quality new carpets
• Large family room opening onto a fully screened outdoor entertaining area
• Enormous amounts of storage including large internal storage room
• Quality, well-appointed kitchen with large adjoining family dining room
• Dishwasher, electric cooking, double fridge space, huge walk in pantry
• Salt water inground swimming pool, outdoor toilet facilities
• North-East facing, roof insulation, town water, town sewer
• Zoned R2 medium density possible subdivision into 2-3 lots STCA
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2,289m² / 0.57 acres
2 garage spaces and 3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.