Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Set in the leafy and sought after McGraths Hill, this picture-perfect home offers a flexible floor plan, spacious living and immaculate gardens; ideal for the growing family. Conveniently located close to McGraths Hill shopping complex, public transport and a short drive from the iconic Hawkesbury River, Hawkesbury Hospital and the historic town of Windsor, this property is likely to tick all the boxes.
- Three well-appointed bedrooms, main opening onto balcony and built-in robes to two
- Country style kitchen with solid jarrah timber bench tops dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Dining Area with access to rear balcony, looking out to the yard
- Spacious light filled lounge room flowing out to the balcony
- Hardwood spotted blue gum timber floors in upstairs living
- Neat and tidy three-way bathroom
- Split system air-conditioning and slow combustion fireplace for comfort
- Huge open plan tiled living area downstairs with slow combustion fire place
- Laundry with ample cupboard space and second toilet
- Additional storage space under stairs as well attic storage in ceiling
- Double garage with internal access
- Potential for large fourth bedroom
- Paved entertaining area looking out to the immaculate gardens and child friendly yard equipped with an impressive cubby house and play area
- 2-kilowatt solar system, 5000 litre water tank, large garden shed and covered wood rack
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
550m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.