Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
OLD SCHOOL CHARM WITH BREATH TAKING VIEWS!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Sitting proud on the hill this character filled home is perfectly positioned across one acre. Capturing the breath-taking views across the mountains and Hawkesbury River from all aspects of the home and wrap around verandas, all whilst offering a complete sense of peace and privacy.
A fascinating part of local history as this property was previously a local school house circa 1890 and has since been wonderfully transformed to the stunning three bedroom residence it is today, all whilst incorporating the old school charm and character of the original buildings features with a mixture of sandstone, brick and timber construction.
If you enjoy the outdoors and entertaining then this property will be sure to impress with wrap around verandas and a complete outdoor bar and fireplace making the perfect place to unwind and tell a few stories.
Located moments from the Hawkesbury River and the local shops in Wisemans Ferry CBD and just over an hour drive from Sydney this property must be seen in person to be truly appreciated.
- Circa 1890 school house transformed into three bedroom residence
- Situated on an acre parcel of land with breath-taking mountain and river views
- Parents retreat which open up to the veranda, complete with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Impressive size kitchen and dining with high pitch ceiling, fire place and views
- Upper level sitting/reading room with views
- Two bay lock up garage plus carport and separate shed (approx. 9.3m x 4m)
- Complete outdoor bar with fire place and covered entertaining area
- Generous size laundry, ironing room and main bathroom
- Bore water and tank water connected
- Complete peace and privacy with an elevated position
- Nearby Wisemans Ferry CBD and shops and just over an hour drive from Sydney
If you are wanting a truly unique property offering a mixture of rural lifestyle and an entertainers paradise, then this property is a must to inspect. Call Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228 today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
4,047m² / 1 acres
4 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.