Much more than meets the eye
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Exuding rustic charm and character this spacious and light-filled family home is peacefully nestled amongst gorgeous gardens and ferns, paved pathways and a wonderful selection of spaces to relax or entertain. Set on a beautifully maintained 1049sqm allotment with spectacular Northerly views as far as the eye can see, the owners have created a private haven for relaxed family living.
Individually designed and crafted from a diverse selection of beautiful hardwood timbers with solid stringy bark and blue gum external slabs. The central open plan living area features rich timber floors, vaulted ceilings with exposed beams, slow combustion fireplace and a unique selection of recycled and antique features throughout.
An enormous amount of under house storage, internal access to a fabulous downstairs teenage retreat with sound proofing and adjoining bathroom and a large double car garage with remote control door and workshop area with power, provide plenty of room for all your toys and hobbies. A huge wrap around deck with outdoor bar and a separate paved BBQ area with pizza oven, are perfect for hosting family gatherings or entertaining guests. Features:
• Separate entry foyer, huge open plan family living, dining and country kitchen
• Bespoke hand painted timber kitchen, Falcon twin oven and gas stove
• Double sink with filtered water tap, pantry, original ice chest, solid timber benchtop
• Bed 1 with loft area, 3 additional bedrooms including master with BIRs and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with federation tiling, ensuite with corrugated feature walls
• Terraced yard with vege patch, citrus trees, chook shed and compost area
• Concrete driveway, off street parking and side access to a fully fenced yard
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1,049m² / 0.26 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.