Grand country homestead, flawless presentation
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Nestled amongst beautiful landscaped gardens in the dress circle area of Kurrajong, this remarkable, private country style haven presents a sensational lifestyle opportunity. The expansive New England home set on approx. 2.5 acres of gently sloping pasture with dam and town water offers an enviable way of life, moments from all the conveniences of Kurrajong Village.
Constructed with the finest quality materials, fittings and fixtures, this classic country style homestead showcases souring 10ft ceilings, beautiful timber floors, cedar joinery, picture rails and gorgeous leadlight windows complimented by flawless attention to detail. The generous and versatile layout over two separate levels, would suit almost any family's needs.
Gourmets will delight in the luxury designer kitchen and families will enjoy the abundance of indoor and outdoor living space and six generous bedrooms. A huge private master suite with adjoining parent's retreat, full bathroom with marble vanity and claw foot bath, his and hers walk in robes and French doors opens onto the fully screened timber deck.
Year round comfort and enjoyment is assured with fully ducted air conditioning, cosy slow combustion fireplace and a fully landscaped, resort style heated swimming pool. Automatic entrance gates and concrete driveways lead to large double garaging and separate shed, providing an enormous amount of storage and space both inside and out.
Moments from all conveniences, walk to Kurrajong Village cafes, shops, medical facilities, bus to quality public and private schools and Richmond Station. Features:
• Grand entry foyer with stunning leadlight feature doors
• Large formal lounge room or library with built in cabinetry
• Open plan family living, kitchen and dining
• Luxury kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop
• Dishwasher, large island bench, pantry
• 5 generous upstairs bedrooms with built in robes
• Huge master with full bathroom, his and hers WIRs
• Large adjoining study or parent's retreat
• 3 way main bathroom, plenty of storage cupboards
• 6th bedroom/office and combined laundry/bathroom downstairs
• Enormous games room with wet bar
• Town water, dam, rain water tank, irrigation
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
See all features
1.0724 ha / 2.65 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.