Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The best of both worlds
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Serenely set against a lush natural backdrop in the highly sought after semi-rural community of Kurrajong, this spacious family home set on a private 3392sqm parcel of land is just moments from Village shops, cafs and restaurants. Whisper-quiet and filled with an abundance of native bird life, the land is fully fenced with a permanent bore and offers a huge secure house yard, perfect for pets and young children. Featuring long road frontage and multiple parking spaces for a boat or caravan plus separate double garaging with water tank, large workshop with 3 phase power and loft with timber flooring and air conditioning, the property provides enormous scope for guest accommodation and ideal for running a home business. Complete with a huge covered outdoor entertaining deck and solar heated salt water pool with gazebo, this tranquil family oasis is perfect for families seeking a peaceful semi-rural lifestyle close to all conveniences. Located at the gateway to an abundance of nature walks, camping grounds and scenic outlooks, close to a vast selection of rivers and water ways for swimming and boating activities and offering a diverse range of sports, arts and community events, the Hawkesbury offers something for everyone. Situated minutes from Kurrajong Primary school, walk to Kuyper Christian School, bus to Colo High School and Richmond Station, approx. 5 minutes from North Richmond Shopping Centre and within easy reach of Penrith and the M7 and M2 motorways.
• Entry foyer, open plan kitchen/meals and family room with parquetry flooring
• Separate Lounge room with S/C fireplace and formal dining room
• Kitchen with 4 burner gas cooktop and S/S Bosch oven, dishwasher
• Display cabinets with leadlight features, plenty of storage cupboards
• Ducted A/C, freshly painted throughout, laundry with adjoining shower and toilet
• 4 good sized bedrooms including 3 with built in robes plus office/TV area
• Large master bedroom with modern ensuite, modern bathroom with deep bath
• Double garage with remote control doors, sound proof shed with power
• Separate brick double garage with large adjoining workshop with 3 phase power
• large loft with air conditioning, ceiling fan and timber flooring
• Salt water, solar heated inground swimming pool with gazebo
• Huge covered outdoor entertaining deck overlooking a fully fenced yard
• Chicken pen, garden shed, concrete water tank, absorption trench
• Alarm to house and shed, permanent bore, hard wired back up generator
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
3,392m² / 0.84 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.