Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Blue Ribbon Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled amongst beautiful fragrant flowers and delightful gardens, this much loved family home is positioned to take full advantage of breathtaking northerly views over magnificent rolling hills and surrounding broad acreage. Positioned in a picturesque, whisper-quiet country lane, within easy reach of a selection of public and private schools with bus stop at the gate, just 5 minutes from the quaint village of Kurrajong and 10 minutes from North Richmond shopping centre, this unique property offers both convenience and lifestyle. Spanning 5844sqm (approx. 1.5 acres) with sunny level lawns, fenced paddock with dam, animal shelter and wide side access to a tandem lock up garage with mezzanine, there is plenty of scope to renovate, extend, add a shed or pool. Featuring single level double brick construction with vaulted ceilings, two separate living areas with large picture windows and sliding doors which open onto a full length outdoor entertaining area, the home is flooded with natural light and offers the perfect place to start your acreage dream. Features:
• Entry foyer, study with built in cabinetry, sunny rumpus or children's play room
• Open plan family living and dining with vaulted ceiling
• Cosy slow combustion fireplace and split system air conditioning
• Large kitchen with gas cooktop, electric stove & dishwasher
• 3 way main bathroom, 3 generous bedrooms with built in robes and master with ensuite
• Loads of storage and a versatile floor plan to suit a variety of family situations
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
5,844m² / 1.44 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.