Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Land value, quaint cottage, City and mountain views, walk to shops and school, town water
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Showcasing sweeping views from the mountains to the Sydney skyline, this delightful cottage is the perfect start for a young couple and ideal for a tradesman with endless potential and opportunity to capitalize on this spectacular position. Lovingly maintained by the current owner, the home is set on a generous 695sqm corner block with beautiful cottage gardens, large fully fenced yard, storage sheds, easy access for cars, boat, trailer or caravan and offers plenty of room for additional shedding or a granny flat. Located in the peaceful village of Kurmond, approx. 250m walking distance from local shops, primary school, regular bus to Richmond or Windsor and just a short distance from Colo High School. Features:
• Entry foyer, lounge and dining room with large picture windows to take in the view
• Updated kitchen with electric cooking, pantry, dishwasher and A/C
• 2 generous bedrooms, updated bathroom with shower over bath and vanity
• Covered outdoor entertaining deck, perfect for relaxing with a cuppa or glass of wine
• Single carport, off street parking bay, shedding, external laundry
• Town water, absorption trench, lovely cottage gardens
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Spectacular Views
695.6m² / 0.17 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.