Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
25 private acres, rich fertile pasture, dam, creek frontage
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Privately tucked away this is your chance to experience a rural lifestyle of absolute tranquility whilst only being just a short drive from North Richmond Shopping Centre, approx. 10 mins from Richmond and within easy access of a selection of quality public and private schools.
Set on 10.2ha (approx. 25 acres), mostly fenced with a blend of gently sloping, cleared arable pasture, large dam and a pretty nature-filled wonderland that flows all the way to Howes Creek. The property is well suited to horses, livestock and a wide array of rural pursuits and with potential to sub-divide into two lots (STCA), it offers enormous potential and possibility.
First time offered in over 50 years, the warm and inviting country style homestead offers a spacious light filled layout with multiple living and entertaining areas, generous bedrooms and full sized asphalt tennis court. A double carport and shedding complete the package. Features:
- Private and peaceful location
- Single level, brick rendered homestead with freshly painted interiors
- 5 generous bedrooms, master with triple BIRs, 2 full bathrooms plus 3rd WC
- Solid timber kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances and gas cooktop
- Open plan family room, sunroom, family dining area
- Large living room with slow combustion fireplace and A/C
- Double sized garage with attached double carport plus 2nd double carport
- Dam with pump, 2x 19,000L water tanks, absorption trench sewage system
- Chicken shed, solar power, potential subdivision into two lots (STCA)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Dam With Pump
10 ha / 25 acres
2 garage spaces and 4 carport spaces