Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Quaint brick cottage, large block, approval for a granny flat
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Enjoying a peaceful setting and providing all the ease of a single level layout, this cute rendered brick cottage provides a warm and inviting family home and the perfect start for a young couple, investor or those looking to downsize. Set on a generous 696sqm parcel of land with town water and sewer, the property offers enormous scope for the extended or growing family with a huge level backyard and large concrete slab with approval for a granny flat. Freshly painted interiors and floating timber floors give the home a bright modern feel whilst split system air conditioning and gas point for heating provide year-round comfort. Close to local schools, shops and bus to Windsor station and Town Centre in highly sought after semi-rural location the home features:
• Light-filled living room with split system air conditioning and gas point for heating
• Updated kitchen with electric cooking and adjoining dining area
• Lovely covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking a fully fenced, level yard
• 3 carpeted bedrooms, two with BIRs and split system air conditioning
• Federation style bathroom with claw foot bath, shower and separate toilet
• Private gardens and hedging, off street parking
• 6 x 9m slab with conduit to run power, 3 x 6m slab for a small garden shed
• Tiled laundry, double linen cupboard
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
696m² / 0.17 acres
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.