Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Quality architect designed residence, whisper quiet and private, ideal for the nature lover
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Offering a lifestyle of absolute privacy with picturesque Easterly views, this wonderfully tranquil family home is nestled amid glorious gardens of cherry blossom, crab apple and Japanese maple. Architect designed by award winning Alex O'Grady, the residence is constructed mostly of double (full) brick with concrete flooring to the middle level. Raked ceilings and exposed timber beams on the main level create an incredible sense of space and light, with open plan living and dining areas opening seamlessly to the outdoors. Council approved to operate as a bed and breakfast, the property additionally offers a spacious fully self-contained downstairs flat, perfect as a teenage retreat or prospect for a second income whilst enjoying a coveted lifestyle location. Nestled into the mountainside on approx. 8.5 acres with a blend of pristine bush land and approx. 4 acres cleared arable pasture, fully irrigated grounds, direct access to Bell bird Creek and bore with unlimited drinkable spring water. Situated just 5 mins from Kurrajong Village, local shops and primary school, bus to Colo High and private Schools and Richmond Station.
• Wide entry foyer with bespoke stained glass doors, coat cupboard
• Dado rails, solid cedar windows and doors, wide timber floorboards
• Main living and dining room with S/C fireplace, split system air conditioning
• Master bedroom with Juliet balcony, bay window with blanket box, WIR, ensuite with spa bath
• 3 additional upstairs bedrooms with high ceilings and BIRs, one with Juliet balcony
• Main bathroom with refurbished 120 year old cast iron claw foot bath and timber vanity
• Timber kitchen with brand new stainless steel dishwasher, Ilve dual fuel 900mm oven and gas cook top
• Porcelain sink, water filter tap, split system A/C, adjoining dining room with gas outlet
• An abundance of storage throughout with large broom cupboard, linen cupboard
• Kitchen with Ilve electric oven, gas cooktop, new Stirling dishwasher
• Lounge and dining, floating timber floors, ceiling fan and gas point
• Bedroom with ceiling fan and BIR, bathroom and combined laundry
• Doors opening onto outdoor entertaining area, internal timber staircase
• Double garage with automatic door, 15 amp power, home office
• Fenced house yard, cubby house, 2 x fibreglass water tanks (total 32,000 gallons)
• Fruit trees including lemon, lime, cumquat and mulberry
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3.4398 ha / 8.5 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.