Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Delightful Character Cottage, large block adjoining National Park
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious & light-filled character home exudes warmth & charm and is ideally situated in a peaceful, family friendly neighbourhood. Set on a generous 1164sqm parcel of land with fully fenced rear yard & a private level front yard surrounded by gorgeous native gardens, the property is directly accessible to National Park with a vast selection of walking trails & breathtaking scenic outlooks as far as the eye can see. Open plan living & dining with high vaulted ceilings & ducted air conditioning throughout provide for year-round comfort & ease of family living. Situated minutes from local shops & the quaint Village of Kurrajong with school bus at the front door to Grose View Primary & Colo High Schools, this is affordable family living, perfect for those seeking a change of pace. Features:
• High speed NBN Satellite internet service
• Timber kitchen with dishwasher, double pantry cupboard, electric cooking
• Servery to family dining & open plan living area with vaulted ceilings
• Two downstairs bedrooms & two upstairs bedrooms, all with BIRs
• Downstairs bathroom with spa bath & upstairs bathroom with shower
• Large family sized laundry with double linen cupboard
• Paved alfresco area, covered front & rear decking, ceiling fans
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,164m² / 0.29 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.