Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Nest or Invest
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Opposite the nature reserve in the popular, family-friendly suburb of Bligh Park, this neat and tidy home provides an excellent opportunity to break into the property market. Conveniently located within minutes of both public and private schools, Hawkesbury Hospital, bus services and the local shopping complex the home is perfect for the first home buyer, young family or investor. Features Include:
* Three bedrooms, two with mirrored built-in robes
* Modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Dining area opens out to the rear covered deck area and fully fenced yard
* Light filled lounge room painted with floating floorboards
* Ducted air conditioning throughout for all year round comfort
* Neat & Tidy bathroom
* Single Lock up garage & garden shed
* Currently leased & tenant willing to stay
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.