Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautiful Family Home in quiet cul de sac
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This beautifully presented family home is sure to pull at your heart strings. Positioned in a quiet cul da sac, on a 603sqm block this home provides plenty of room for the growing family. The home boasts superb gardens, exceptional outdoor entertaining along with a generously proportioned floor plan. Located in popular Bligh Park this property is close to local schools, shops, parks and only a short drive to Windsor Train Station, Hawkesbury Hospital and the iconic Hawkesbury River.
- 4 bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and split system air conditioning
- Main bedroom suite with ensuite, built-in wardrobes and a split system air conditioner
- Formal lounge and dining areas with bar
- Open plan dining and family room featuring slow combustion fire place, floating floors and split system air conditioner
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, oven, gas cook top and stainless steel rangehood
- 2 way main bathroom with separate toilet and linen cupboard
- Property is fitted with 8 x solar panels
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with tropical manicured gardens, vege patch and a garden shed
- In-ground salt water swimming pool
- Single lock up garage with automatic roller door
- Town gas and water
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
603m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.