Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Inviting Family Home, Huge potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This warm and inviting home offers an exceptional family haven with plenty of room for the young or growing family.
The home offers three good sized bedrooms with a built-in wardrobes and plantation shutters to all, separate lounge and dining, a neatly presented timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tiled splash back, and huge pantry, a great sized bathroom with bath, plus an additional separate toilet and an undercover entertaining area overlooking a fully fenced yard with side gate access.
The home is located close to schools both private and public, local shops and public transport making it an ideal spot. The home is not only ideal for the first home buyer but a great opportunity for the savvy investor with a potential rental return in the mid $400's or potential to convert the shed into a granny flat, this could be a fantastic investment.
- Three good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Good size bathroom with bath, separate 2nd toilet
- Plantation shutters, ceiling fans, split system air conditioner
- Covered entertaining area, easy to maintain backyard
- Set on a 616sqm block with side access
- Double carport and a 5x8.9m Shed with potential to turn into a granny flat
- Close to schools, local shops, Windsor train station and Hawkesbury Hospital
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
616m² / 0.15 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.