Self-Sustaining Country Retreat - Dual living for the extended family
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
"Kentoleen" is a tranquil retreat occupying 11 private acres with approx. 5 level and fully arable and the remainder natural bush land. Fully fenced with 2 paddocks, day shelters, dam and a bore, the property is well suited to horses, livestock and a wide range of rural pursuits. The single level, country style residence has been designed to cater for the extended or growing family and offers an abundance of outdoor living and entertaining areas, inground swimming pool and spa. Embraced by a beautiful house yard of glorious gardens, fruit trees and fragrant flowers it presents a warm and inviting oasis you will long to come home to. Features:
• 10 Kilowatt solar electricity, bore, 110,000L concrete water tank;
• Large shed with concrete floor, power and second water tank;
• Fully fenced, vegie patch, fruit trees.
• 3 generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and main with built in robes;
• Bathroom with separate toilet, ducted air-conditioning, 9ft ceilings and timber flooring throughout;
• Blackwood timber kitchen with stone benchtop;
• Stainless steel oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher, custom made Blackwood timber and marble bench;
• Spacious living room with slow combustion fireplace opening out to large covered timber entertaining deck;
• Separate dining room or second living area;
• Alfresco dining area with spa.
• 2 bedrooms with built in robes, good sized bathroom;
• Open plan lounge/ dining with split system air-conditioning, floating floor and ceiling fan;
• Plenty of natural light and 9ft ceilings throughout;
• Kitchen with timber cupboards and plenty of bench space.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
4.4515 ha / 11 acres
1 garage space and 3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.